Saturday 17 February 2024

Bringing Jesus' Love to Afsaal's Dirt Roads

🚢‍♂️ Embark on a powerful journey with me as I walk through the dirt roads of Afsaal, an informal settlement near Hartbeespoort in South Africa, with one purpose in my heart – to reach the lost in the name of Jesus. This heartfelt YouTube video captures the essence of my mission, spreading love, hope, and healing. Watch as I navigate the path, connecting with the resilient souls of Afsaal. The dusty streets become a sacred space for prayers and encounters with those in need. At a vegetable stand, I meet a lady seeking solace, and through the grace of God, witness a miraculous healing unfold as my prayers are answered. In this video, I share the timeless story of Jesus and the woman with the flow of blood, a narrative of unwavering faith and healing. Every step is an affirmation of the power of prayer and the boundless love of Jesus Christ. All praise goes to Him for the miracles witnessed in the humble surroundings of Afsaal. Join me on this transformative journey, as we walk hand in hand with Jesus, bringing His love to the lost and praying for the healing of the sick. πŸ™πŸŒŸ #WalkingInFaith #HealingJourney #SpreadingLove #AfsaalMission #MiraclesOfJesus #FaithInAction

No comments:

Post a Comment