Thursday 14 December 2023

Artistic Odyssey at Mont Choisy Le Golf, Mauritius


Description: 🎨✨ Step behind the scenes of my latest artistic adventure as I bring you along on the journey to exhibit my paintings at the exquisite Mont Choisy Le Golf in Mauritius. In this special video, witness the challenges and triumphs of showcasing my work in a stunning space with an ambiance that complements the essence of each creation.

🚗 Challenge Accepted: The Journey Begins The excitement kicked off with the logistical challenge of transporting my artwork to the venue. With my car limited to smaller pieces, the mission was to carefully load up my vehicle with paintings up to one meter in size. But when Mr. Gulam, my reliable assistant, arrived earlier than expected, the race against time began.

🌧️ Race Against the Rain: Loading Up With ominous rain clouds looming, I swiftly adapted the plan. Piling the paintings onto Mr. Gulam's truck became a mission, and we worked efficiently to beat the impending rainfall. The unexpected twist added an element of urgency to the setup.

🚗🎨 On the Road: A Convoy of Creativity Joined by Annalie, we formed a convoy to transport the artwork to the venue. The journey was not just about reaching the destination but also about ensuring the safety and integrity of each piece during the commute.

🖼️ Setting the Stage: Artistic Unveiling Upon arrival at Mont Choisy Le Golf, the true magic unfolded. Join me as I dive into the setup phase, arranging each painting with meticulous care. This video is a visual spectacle, showcasing not only the stunning backdrop of the venue but also the diverse range of my current works.

🌟 Artistry in Focus: A Sneak Peek Immerse yourself in the world of color, texture, and creativity as the video spotlights some of my most recent and captivating works. From abstract pieces to intricate details, this setup stage is a sneak peek into the artistic journey I invite you to embark on.

🎥 Subscribe, Like, Share: Join the Artistic Voyage Don't miss the chance to be part of this artistic voyage. Subscribe to my channel, hit the like button, and share the video to spread the beauty of artistry. Join me in celebrating the culmination of effort, creativity, and the joy of unveiling my work at Mont Choisy Le Golf. 🌈🖌️

No comments:

Post a Comment